COVID-19 and IIT Students
Firstly, we would like to let all of our IIT students know, we are still here to support you! Our systems are still operating as normal with Marking timeframes and support response timeframes.
There are only a few changes to our day to day business processes due to Covid 19. These are listed below:
- 1300 88 3346 is the only number students need to call now for support or enrolment enquiries
- Existing students who call and leave a voice message, must detail these specifics below: Please leave your Full Name and best phone number or email address for us to contact you on, with the specific details of your query, so that we can direct your query to the most appropriate staff member.
- *For more efficient support, please email email@example.com for with any specific area of the course you require assistance or support with.
- Issuance of Statements of Attainment and Certificates have been changed to the below system: All students will receive their digital Certificate/Statement of attainment in Antifraud PDF format, within the standard timeframe of our issuance policy, or if you have paid for priority issuance, we will issue these digital Certificates within the priority issuance timeframe. However, hard copies currently can only be dispatched once a week, and posted once a week, due to the specific printing capabilities required from our head office only. Please be patient with us as we all navigate through this stressful time. Further impact may occur if Victoria experiences a full lockdown, which would see only digital copies printed for the time being and hard copies printed and posted at a later date.
- New course enrolees– We are opened for enrolments as normal! This means that if you leave details for us through our “Call us back” form on the website (https://www.iit.edu.au/contact/), or leave a voicemail message on our 1300 88 33 46 sales line, we will call you back and send you the appropriate pre enrolment information ASAP. Alternatively, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org so we can specifically assist you with your course query.
We would like to wish all of our students, current and alumni, the very best through this stressful time. Let us know if we can be of any assistance in your learning journey.
International Institute of Technology