All the Forms listed below are enabled PDFs that you may complete “on screen” by entering your information into the form fields and we recommend that you right click and “save as” and email them back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org as an attachment, to ensure they arrive in our inbox.
Alternatively you may also print the form and fax it to 03 8677 6911 or post to 314/1 Queens Road, Melbourne VIC 3004.
Please note that we advise that you complete all fields to ensure swift enrolment, as forms with insufficient information will be returned.
Enrolment forms for Financial Planning Courses:
- FNS50615 Diploma of Financial Planning
- FNS60415 Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning
- RG146 Specialist Margin Lending Adviser
- RG146 Specialist Foreign Exchange Adviser
- RG146 Specialist Investment Adviser
- RG146 Specialist Risk Management Adviser
- RG146 Specialist Self Managed Superannuation Funds Adviser
- RG146 Specialist Superannuation Adviser
- My Future – CPD
Enrolment forms for Mortgage Broking Courses:
- FNS40815 Certificate IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking
- FNS50315 Diploma of Finance and Mortgage Broking Management
Enrolment forms for Accounting Courses:
- FNS40217 Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping
- BAS Agent Short Course
- FNS50215 Diploma of Accounting
- FNS60215 Advanced Diploma of Accounting
Enrolment forms for Management Courses:
Enrolment forms for Master Courses:
Enrolment form for Tax Practitioner Board Courses:
Enrolment form for Non-Accredited Short Courses:
- 2018 Student Eligibility Form
- LLN Checklist – Certificate IV and Diploma
- LLN Checklist – Advanced Diploma
- Centrelink Course Approval Code
- Student Complaints Grievances & Appeals Form (CAF)
- Third Party Access to Student Files Authorisation Form
Disclaimer: All IIT enrolment forms have been optimised for use in Adobe PDF Reader so we recommend you use this program or App for issue free completion. While the forms can be used in other programs that support PDF documents, this can result in visibility issues, such as saved forms appearing blank and printing issues. For guaranteed receipt of forms, please complete them electronically and then “right click” and “save as” and email them to us as an attachment.