Credit card payment method IIT Credit card payment form
If you wish to pay by bank transfer please use the details below and use your surname as the reference or invoice number if you are a company who has been invoice.
Bank EFT transfer
Account name- International Institute of Technology
IIT PayPal link (Select “send” and you must pay in AUD currency only).
For courses under $500, we don’t normally accept instalment plans but contact the education team to discuss this option with our friendly staff or check any email correspondence regarding this permission. To find out more call 1300 88 33 46 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
2. BUSINESS TO BUSINESS Plan
IIT also appreciates any organisation which chooses us as their preferred education provider. In this way, we offer generous DISCOUNTS on any COURSE/QUALIFICATIONS undertaken. Minimum student numbers are required. For further details please contact one of our friendly Education Consultants on 1300 88 33 46 or email@example.com
3. AUSTUDY and ABSTUDY (Centrelink)
Austudy and Abstudy are financial assistance programs offered by the Federal Government. Austudy provides support for students and Australian Apprentices aged 25 or over.
You may get Austudy if you are a:
• full-time student aged 25 or over undertaking an approved course at an approved institution. Centrelink Approved Courses generally include secondary education courses, undergraduate courses, associate diplomas and some other diplomas, TAFE courses and some post-graduate courses.
• full-time Australian Apprentice aged 25 or over with a current Commonwealth Registration Identification number.
You must also:
• be an Australian permanent resident
• be in Australia on the day you claim, and
• have lived in Australia for a total of two years
Please contact your nearest Centrelink or JobNetwork Member office to find out more details. Mention you wish to enrol in an IIT qualification and they will assist you further.