At IIT, we understand that it may not always be possible to afford the course you want to enrol in,especially those offered by some of IIT’s competitors who charge over $4,000!
IIT delivers quality learning at an extremely affordable price! We keep our fees LOW so that you can get the job you’ve always dreamed of without the need to take out a loan.
To assist you in better achieving your education goals, we have designed some payment plans to help ease the burden.
1. INSTALMENT Plan
If you’d prefer to complete one of our nationally recognised qualifications over time, then why not simply enrol one module at a time? For example, our FNS50615 Diploma of Financial Planning is made up of FOUR modules. Therefore, you could choose to enrol and complete ONE course at a time. This means you don’t have to pay for the full Diploma in one lump sum. *Please note however, that this will end up costing you considerably more to pay as you go. It is far cheaper to enrol in the full Qualification and take advantage of our current instalment plans we have on offer. We offer 2 or 3 instalments by credit card, if you wish to pay by bank transfer, the money needs to be in the account before the due date so there are no penalty fees added.
For courses that contain one module or are under $500, we don’t normally accept instalment plans but contact the education team to discuss this option with our friendly staff. To find out more call 1300 88 33 46 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
2. BUSINESS TO BUSINESS Plan
IIT also appreciates any organisation which chooses us as their preferred education provider. In this way, we offer generous DISCOUNTS on any COURSE/QUALIFICATIONS undertaken. Minimum student numbers are required. For further details please contact one of our friendly Education Consultants on 1300 88 33 46 or email@example.com
3. AUSTUDY and ABSTUDY (Centrelink)
Austudy and Abstudy are financial assistance programs offered by the Federal Government. Austudy provides support for students and Australian Apprentices aged 25 or over.
You may get Austudy if you are a:
• full-time student aged 25 or over undertaking an approved course at an approved institution. Centrelink Approved Courses generally include secondary education courses, undergraduate courses, associate diplomas and some other diplomas, TAFE courses and some post-graduate courses. From 1 January 2008 certain Masters courses that are required for professional entry will also be approved, or
• full-time Australian Apprentice aged 25 or over with a current Commonwealth Registration Identification number.
You must also:
• be an Australian permanent resident
• be in Australia on the day you claim, and
• have lived in Australia for a total of two years
Please contact your nearest Centrelink or JobNetwork Member office to find out more details. Mention you wish to enrol in an IIT qualification and they will assist you further.