– Our courses are fully online with full support from our dised team
– Moodle e-learning platform to complete all assessments
– All learner material for each chapter in Digital booklets, which can be printed off easily or downloaded on your device or computer
– Quizzes are Auto-marked assessments for efficient marking turnaround
– Recorded Lectures and PowerPoint presentations to understand the learner material more thoroughly
Marking Time – 7-9 Business Days
Priority Marking Time – 1-3 Business Days *Incurs an extra fee of $50 per module
Soft Copy Certificate Issuance Time – Up to 5 Business Days
Certificate Replacement – 5-7 Business Days
True/False Questions – Unlimited Attempts
Multiple Choice Questions – Unlimited Attempts
Oral Quizzes – 2 Attempts
Options – Credit Card, Direct Debit and PayPal
Instalments – Depends on the Course
Hardware – To complete all of the assessments learners will need a computer/laptop, preferably with USB capabilities.
Software – To complete all of the assessments learners will need a Microsoft Excel 2003 or later, Microsoft Word 2003 or later, Internet Connection.
Recognition of Prior Learning:
If you believe there are similarities between the course(s) you have completed we are very happy to evaluate your eligibility for course exemptions and Credit transfer at no additional cost. Additional Costs may be incurred if you are applying for RPL via Portfolio of evidence.
If you have completed previous studies in the financial services area, you may be eligible for some credits by way of course exemptions.
You can email your transcripts to us at email@example.com
This will be an unofficial RPL Outcome until a certified copy of the documents has been provided.