The International Institute of Technology offers Australia’s No.1 Financial Course website (http://www.iit.edu.au). Operating since 2003, we have championed the private education field in providing specialised training in all areas of RG146 Financial Planning, Mortgage Broking, Accounting and Management. Our nationally recognised courses are specifically designed to help kick-start any career in the highly lucrative financial services industry. For this reason, we have become the preferred training provider for many companies, financial planning dealer groups and mortgage broking aggregators.
IIT is committed to making a difference in people’s lives and as such, have put into place this scholarship program. This program aims to expand upon the talents of High Achievers currently excelling in the field of Finance.
Value and Duration
IIT will award the winning High Achiever with $2,000 to be used towards tuition fees.
Regardless of geographic locale, we welcome all students to apply if they meet the following requirements:
- Students must be studying a Diploma, Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Finance at an accredited association.
- Students must have a keen interest in expanding their finance skills.
- Students must be Australian Citizens or Australian Permanent Residents.
The winning applicant will be selected based on the following criteria:
- You are passionate about kick-starting your career in the finance world.
- You have a strong desire to succeed in your chosen finance degree/diploma.
- You are enthusiastic about the chance to learn and further your finance skills.
- You have answered the short essay question below as best you can.
- Students should apply now via email to email@example.com, with the subject as “Your Name – High Achievers Scholarship Application.”
- Students will need to attach a single document that contains:
- A short cover letter. This cover letter should give a short introduction to the student, as well as provide a brief overview about their education, experience and skills.
- Their response to the short essay.
- Their latest academic transcript.
Short Essay Question:
In 500 words or less, explain how the IIT High Achievers Scholarship will make a difference in your life.
Terms and Conditions:
Value: AUD $2,000 to be used towards tuition fees.
Length of Scholarship: One Semester (one scholarship per year).
Closing Date for entries:
- 31st December 2015 for the 2015 High Achievers Scholarship.
- 31st December 2016 for the 2016 High Achievers Scholarship.
- 31st December 2017 for the 2017 High Achievers Scholarship.